umma is an information platform for Muslims to practice Islam in their daily lives. The umma platform consists of tools and knowledge to support everyday activities of Muslims. Through features such as Quran, Prayer Times, Adhan Notification, Qibla Direction, Islamic Articles and Ramadhan features, umma serves as a companion in helping users become better Muslims.
- Read the Holy Quran (Al Quran) with transliteration and translation in multiple languages [English, Bahasa, Malay, France, Turkish, Russian, Bengali, Arabic].
- Listen to Quran recital along with its Arabic texts.
- Learn the meaning of verses in Quran
- Bookmark to mark, save, read / listen to favorite verses.
- Discover inspiring Quran topics relevant to day-to-day lives and to understanding Islam in general.
- Accurate prayer time based on user's location
- Real-time Adhan notification with audio to indicate prayer times
- Countdown system for next prayer time
- Imsak time and notification for Ramadhan
- Questions and answers on day-to-day topics in the live of a Muslim
- Learn from Ustadz and other experts on issues relevant to becoming a better Muslim
- Islamic calendar feature consisting of Islamic holy days such as Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha
- Other important dates in Islam, including festivities such as Ramadhan period.
- Look up Qibla direction based on user's location
- Islamic articles, videos on Islamic studies
- Picture of the day
- Chat groups and forums for specific topics in Islam
- Q&A for day-to-day Islam, supported by credible Islamic clerics