With NECs UC Suite mobile client, you can take the power of NECs SV9100 UC Suite with you outside the confines of the company walls. You will have the ability to be reached anywhere and anytime that you want to make yourself available. Other UC Suite users back in the home office or themselves using the UC mobile client will see that you are logged in on the mobile client and will be able to see your Presence status, chat with you, or dial any of your alternate numbers to connect with you. You will be able to see other peoples Presence status and contact anyone in your organization just like you were sitting at your desk in the office.
The NEC UC mobile client requires NECs UC Suite version 5.0 or later and will require either a VPN or ability to reach UC Services server on public internet to be used externally.
You will also require the correct license level on the SV9100 to have the ability to connect to the UC Suite server. Configuration details can be found in your NEC UC Suite configuration guide or the appropriate office administrator.
By using this application, you agree with the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) associated with the NEC UC Suite product.
- Chat with co-workers whether they are in the office or using the mobile app
- See other co-workers Presence state
- Set your own Presence state along with any desk phone forwarding options
- Dial your iPhone contacts, alternate numbers for co-workers
- Access missed calls in your call log and dial back with a single tap