When you are working from home or are out of the office, trialwiseSCAN gives you the freedom to:
1. Quickly scan documents at your desk
2. Easily name your file in a standardized way
3. Send or submit documents to the file or QC reviewer
4. Keep your documents & data secure
Go from paper to PDF with just a few key strokes.
Enter filename metadata once and have it automatically applied to your documents when needed.
Get quality regulatory documents to the eTMF faster and improve audit readiness.
* Standardized file naming
* Standardized file indexing
* Reduces double handling and hand offs
* Minimizes typographical errors
* Reduces lost & misfiled documents
* Keeps you inspection ready
* Automatic & Manual scanning
* Auto-name & Index by document type
* Secured by bio-metric login
* Works on-device
* PDF/A (archive ready)
* Adjustable DPI
* Adjust images: re-crop, rotate, re-order
* DIA TMF 3.1 reference model (default)
* Flexible options for teams and enterprises
A must have app for busy CRAs, study coordinators, clinical trial staff, CROs and clinical operations teams.
trialwiseSCAN Base Subscription
Available as monthly or annual auto renewing subscription
Scan, Index, Name, Edit and Email an unlimited number of documents
standard DIA Reference Model (version 3.1)
standard Short or Long form naming conventions
We currently offer a one-month free trial with both monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and renew at the original purchase price
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a different subscription plan
Terms of Service: http://trialwise.com.au/terms-of-service