The Spectators mission is to entertain, inform, delight and infuriate our readers. From politics to culture, current affairs to reviews, a wide range of topics are intelligently commented on each week.
Subscribe to The Spectator app on an annual basis and receive a one month FREE trial.
- The Spectator app is free to download. Purchase single editions or subscribe to The Spectator app.
-8.99 for a month's subscription with a 7-day FREE trial period
-89.99 for an annual subscription with a 30-day FREE trial period
- Read each issue every Thursday morning before it goes on sale in the shops.
- Download the magazine and read it offline, on the move.
- Navigate the app easily using the contents bar and skip to your favourite section.
- Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Store and access your back issues or store individual articles in your personalised scrapbook.
YOUR APP SUBSCRIPTION
You can purchase an auto-renewable subscription directly from Google Play. The subscription will include the current issue as well as every new issue.
- A single issue for 4.99
- A rolling monthly subscription for 8.99 every month.
- An annual subscription for 89.99.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
A subscription through Google Play is only valid for The Spectator app and does not entitle you to additional digital content available on The Spectator website.