TeamHub is the all-in-one sports team management app for youth, recreational and competitive sports teams. TeamHub provides simple, yet powerful solutions for communicating with members, scheduling events, scorekeeping games and generating stats.
Our app makes your life easier to manage any sports team of all ages and skill levels. We currently support 100 different sports for scorekeeping such as baseball, football, basketball, hockey, rugby, volleyball, tennis, badminton and so on. You can use our app without scorekeeping even if your team's sport is not supported yet.
* FEED - Feed is the hub for all team communication. Quickly view upcoming events and latest posts to keep yourself updated with what's going on with your team. Create surveys and questionnaires to collect members opinions and event availabilities.
* PRACTICE AND GAME SCHEDULING - Calendar view makes it easy to access up-to-date practice and game schedules. List view is a little more detailed and lets you see the number of comments and attendees for each event.
* EVENT RSVP - Notify your members of the event through push notifications and emails. Track whos coming, not coming or not responded to each game or practice with the list of attendees, absentees and nonrespondents.
* MEMBER MANAGEMENT - Maintain members and contact info all in one place. Mailing list is created for members of each team so that you can easily make announcements to members even without the app installed on their smartphone.
* SIMPLE SCOREKEEPING - Anyone can add scores to games in a sport specific way. For soccer, it is as simple as adding who scored when, and for baseball, capture the play-by-play with our advanced scorekeeping tool.
* AUTOMATIC STATS GENERATION - Your team and individual stats for each season and tournament are automatically generated every time you scorekeep a game. View stats to back up your decisions on rosters and tactics for upcoming games.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download TeamHub and create your account
2. Create your team in the app
3. Invite all members of your team
4. Schedule a game, practice, or other team events
5. Notify team members to mark their availability so you know who can make events
6. Scorekeep a game and write recap
7. View generated stats to analyze your team's performance
HOW CAN TEAMHUB HELP YOUR TEAM?
ADMINISTRATORS: Keep your team organized, informed, and connected.
PLAYERS: Spend less time on scheduling, communicating, scorekeeping, and more time on analyzing team's performance and discussing tactics for next game.
OTHER MEMBERS: Easily access up-to-date practice and game schedules. Communicate with other members. View stats of the players you follow.
HOW MUCH DOES TEAMHUB COST?
TeamHub is totally free to download from the Play Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamHub in a few simple clicks. Youll save hours on team administration.
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamHub Basic/Plus and see your entire scores, stats and leaderboard for your team. Try it free for 30 days. After the trial period, you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees or hassles. Subscribe to get started!
Get all your questions answered at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even questions about the app!