Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Surgery On Call
Surgery On Call, 4th Ed. provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Author: Alan T. Lefor MD, MPH, FACS & Leonard G. Gomella MD, FACS
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
On-the-spot treatment advice for more than 75 of the most common surgical on-call problems.
- Comprehensive overview of the evaluation and treatment of common problems that present on a surgical service
- Organized for quick access to essential information you need to manage patients efficiently
- Differential diagnosis, key laboratory and diagnostic tests, and treatment plans for 75+ common on-call problems
- Thoroughly updated on-call problems, procedures, and tests reflect current practice and treatment options
- New medical section offers a quick reference to commonly used drugs