Surah Al-ajj (Arabic: , "The Pilgrimage, The Hajj") is the 22nd surah of the Qur'an with 78 ayat. 103rd according to the order of revelation. Some authorities consider this a Makki Surah, but according to the majority it is Madani. This Surah has 78 verses in 10 sections.
The Surah reminds about the approaching end of the world, need for the firmness of faith to support the truth and to eradicate the evil. It talks about prayers, humbleness and sacrifice, respect of the Ka'bah, the House of Allah, and striving to defend the truth.
Introduction to the Sections
1. The Shaking of the Last Hour. Arguments for the Resurrection from the stages of human creation and from the rain that produces vegetation.
2. The marginal believers and their end.
3. The true believers shall be rewarded.
4. Pilgrimage to the House of Allah.
5. Respect of the Symbols of Allah.
6. The permission of fighting back is granted to those to whom wrong is done. The real purpose of Jihad.
7. Satan's enticements and Allah's especial protection of His words.
8. The reward of those who migrate in the cause of Allah.
9. Allah's order prevails in the heaven and earth.
10. The Muslim community is chosen by Allah for a special purpose.
Features of the Best Islamic App:
* Read or Listen Surah Al Hajj verse by verse Recitation with Urdu translation
* Translation of the Arabic verses into multiple languages like English, Urdu, Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Italian, Malay, Spanish & Persian help users to understand the Quran message in their own local language
* Verse by Verse user control to improve learning skills
* Make Favourite / Bookmark any Verse
* Maintains list of your favorite verses
* Share or Repeat any verse
* Customize the text fonts and sizes
* Go quickly to read or listen any ayah
* Show/Hide Arabic, Urdu and English texts.
* Excellent Readability
* Nice material graphics
Your feedback would be highly appreciated to improve our islamic apps