Study 2 Ace Math helps you master essential basic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division facts.
Parents can log into the website (http://www.study2ace.com) to create specific tests for their children and monitor their progress.
Teachers can set up a classroom to create and assign tests for their students and monitor their progress.
- Tests can comprise of a combination of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division using numbers 0 through 20.
- Users can input their answers using a number pad (3 different layouts available), write/draw the answer with your finger or stylus, or even speak it.
- Practice mode to take a practice test where the program will test you on a specified set of problems and help reinforce problems you commonly get incorrect.
- Test mode to take a timed test for a specified set of problems.
- Progress Report will allow you to keep track of all the tests you have taken and monitor your progress. Results can also be viewed online on our website
- Games are also included to test your basic math skills.