Stanford Childrens Health Mobile App includes a home app with access to number of mobile apps from within the home app for our patients and families to promote patient engagement and improve our patient and family experience. With our App, patients and families will be able to access their child's health information and can even upload vital signs for physician review.
Using our home app, you can
1) Find a Doctor Ability to look up all the doctors in our network by geo location and zip code w/ contact capability and user friendly search w/ list view and map view. The app lists by all our locations including the PCHA / Network locations, with Google map integration. Location detail page is integrated into Find a Doctor. Users can view services provided at each location, and directions with Google maps.
Doctor Profile Summary of Doctor profile (from School of Medicines CAP profile system) including Doctors all available locations, specialties, services provided, conditions treated, board certifications and publications.
2) Access MyChart . Stanford Children's patients and families can manage their MyChart health account and securely access test results and health information.
3) Explore Our Hospital Static way finding and navigation inside the hospital with access to maps and locations on each floor. Also included the Hospital ART apps (Incrediball, Eco Mural and Caf Mural), and Augmented Reality experience app (SpellBound) for patient engagement.
4) View Welcome Guide Includes Welcome Guide for families.
5) Call For Appointment Easy access to clinics and services with ability to call for appointment with integrated calling capability.
6) Attend a Class Comprehensive classes and online video libraries to enhance the lives of parents, children and caregivers.
7) Learn More Learn more about StanfordChildrens.org.
8) Contact us Quick and easy way for patients and families to contact LPCH and provide feedback.
9) Our Blog Promotes Patient and Family engagement. At Stanford Childrens Health, were improving lives every day. Read our stories and ideas for making yours a healthier, happy life too.
10) Patient Health Education Comprehensive Information on Childrens Health Conditions.
11) SpellBound - The Spellbound app provides a real life/augmented reality experience of the eco system animals when viewed through the Eco mural located at the main hospital.
Other functionality available within the home app -
App Menu provides users access to a list of all available apps/features in our home app.
Settings in the app menu allows the user to customize the apps according to their needs and preferences. The custom settings will enable our users to select only the Stanford Childrens apps they need and remove the ones that are not needed as well as re-ordering the apps.
Push Notifications and GeoFence Capability this feature enables custom notifications sent to patients and families, reminders from MyChart etc. including a greeting when they arrive at a hospital or a clinic based on the geo location. Our mobile app will detect and send messages when you arrive at Packard Hospital.