Soccer Technique Training (STT) offers every coach a large variety of exercises and games for all levels and age-groups. If the coach just looks for creative ideas for his training or wants complete training sessions Soccer Technique Training provides him with both. All exercises and games are developed and approved in practical trainings by Klaus Pabst (Professional German Youth Soccer Coach, Diplom-Sportlehrer German Sports University, DFB-A-License-Coach), who trains players of each level and age-group every day for more than 20 years. With just one touch the App creates entire training sessions for a chosen technical main aspect with warming-up, main part and final game.
Imagine a soccer player is like a mosaic. Every single touch to the ball is one litte piece of this mosaic. The more touches to a ball a player has, the more splendid and high-grade the mosaic and so the player will be. Therefore all exercises and games guarantee numerous touches to the ball.
Every exercise and game is video-animated, furthermore described with simple words and therefore easy to understand. For the soccer techniques dribbling, passing and ball control the App offers ball practice exercises, shooting exercises and mini-games. Important theoretical information the coach can find in "Knowledge", so that the training can be more effective and the players get the right corrections.
This is how we create more and more little pieces for the player mosaic:
- 27 video-animated exercises and games with ball practice, shooting and mini-games for dribbling, passing and ball control
- 10 final games for the training sessions
- A report of the accomplished training sessions
- Basic knowledge concerning technique training, ball practice, shooting, mini-games and final games
- Descriptions and corrections for the techniques dribbling, passing and ball control
- In-App purchases (packages with certain technical main aspects) to upgrade the selection of exercises and games
Many thanks to Lilia for the great design!