Snail is a common name that is applied most often to land snails terrestrial pulmonate gastropod molluscs. However, the common name snail is also applied to most of the members of the molluscan class Gastropoda that have a coiled shell that is large enough for the animal to retract completely into. When the word snail is used in this most general sense, it includes not just land snails but also thousands of species of sea snails and freshwater snails. Occasionally a few other molluscs that are not actually gastropods such as the Monoplacophora, which superficially resemble small limpets may also informally be referred to as snails.
Snail-like animals that naturally lack a shell or have only an internal shell, are usually called slugs and land snails that have only a very small shell (that they cannot retract into) are often called semislugs.
Snails that respire using a lung belong to the group Pulmonata while those with gills form a polyphyletic group; in other words, snails with gills form a number of taxonomic groups that are not necessarily more closely related to each other than they are related to some other groups. Both snails that have lungs and snails that have gills have diversified so widely over geological time that a few species with gills can be found on land and numerous species with lungs can be found in freshwater. Even a few marine species have lungs.
snail wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- Aeroplane pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.