Quit smoking with the support of great app!
All content is FREE for a limited time.
The health benefits of quitting smoking can help: from your brain to your DNA.
So why dont you show everyone that you have the will to quit!
smoQuit helps to quit smoking by:
- Tracking smoking habits on daily basis
- Analyzing your mood when smoking
- Exploring when you smoke more
- Compiling analysis of smoking habit
- Indicating how quitting smoking will raise life quality
smoQuit motivates changing smoker mindset by:
- Trend charts
- Mood analysis
smoQuit also captures the most important headlines to support your journey:
- What are the benefits of quitting?
- How do you get prepare for the quit?
- How can you manage cravings?
- How does it impact your sex life?
- Are cigarettes with menthol better?
- Better ways to handle nicotine withdrawal
- The relationship between women and tobacco usage
and much more.
smoQuit is designed functionally to make it easy to navigate through tracking, summary, and motivation screens.
You will be able to track your smoking habit and review your data easily through the app.
Youre thinking of quitting smoking. Do you know the reasons you want to quit? Do you want to be healthier?
Save money? Keep your family safe? All of those reasons?
Smoking tobacco has significant amount of impacts to us!
Many users from United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Turkey are using smoQuit on a daily basis to track their habit.
smoQuit motivates smoker mindset by:
- Showing smoking data to highlight your trend
- Raising awareness on different mood when user feels craving and smokes, in order to best represent the motivator factors
- Providing detailed answers to your questions
Some health impacts of smoking tobacco: coughs, colds, wheezing and asthma, fatal diseases such as pneumonia, emphysema and lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Some environmental impacts of smoking tobacco: Environmental pollution by releasing toxic air pollutants into the atmosphere. The cigarette butts also litter the environment and the toxic chemicals in the remains seep into soils and waterways therefore causing soil and water pollution respectively.
Some impacts of smoking tobacco on pregnancy: Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of health problems for developing babies, including preterm birth, low birth weight, and birth defects of the mouth and lip.
Smoking during and after pregnancy also increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Some social impacts of smoking tobacco: Smoking damages your heart and your blood circulation, increasing your risk of developing conditions such as: coronary heart disease. heart attack. stroke.
Quit smoking now by smoQuit. Understand which moods make you crave more.