Get your Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen tickets quick and easy using this App!
You can use this app even before coming to Japan to buy tickets and reserve seats for Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen on Japan's Golden Route connecting Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and more.
- You can make a reservation straight after membership registration (no registration/annual fee).
- You can buy tickets or reserve seats from one month before departure date. You can reserve Shinkansen seats from the comfort of your own home or office. No need to queue up at the ticket office at stations!
- You can buy tickets and reserve seats for up to 6 persons at one time.
- Tickets can be purchased at lower prices, such as round-trip discount fare, etc.
- If done before picking up the tickets, you can make changes as many times as you need.
- Tickets for the most frequent trains, such as Nozomi, can be purchased.
- If 1 person is using the service, he/she can travel ticketless when registering a Japanese prepaid IC card for public transportation (*) before departure.
(*) Kitaca, PASMO, Suica, manaca, TOICA, PiTaPa, ICOCA, Hayakaken, nimoca, SUGOCA
- Membership registration
- Purchase ticket/Reserve seats (time designation, train name designation, easy free seat reservation)
- Confirm reservation
- Change and refund reservation
- Purchase history, Receipt display service
- Check, change customer information
- Service status information (Link)
- Membership registration is required to use this app. For registration, personal information is required, such as member name, date of birth, and a valid credit card (*), etc.
(*) Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club
- Ticket purchase (reservation) payment will be taken from the credit card registered on the account.
- There are various restrictions such as those on hours for reservation/changes (5:30am - 11:30pm Japan Standard Time).
- To pick up tickets and get on the train, you will be required to have the credit card used in the app to pay for the tickets. Tickets can be picked up from ticket vending machines, etc., at major ticket offices for the Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen, such as Tokyo Station, Kyoto Station, Shin-Osaka Station, Hiroshima Station, etc.
- If using Japan Rail Pass for Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen reserved seat, please go to the station ticket office, etc. to get a reserved seat ticket. Please do not use this app.
- This service is displayed entirely in English.
- For more details on this service, please see the website.