six Sigma EXAM prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Six Sigma professionals exist at every level - each with a different role to play. While implementations and roles may vary, here is a basic guide to who does what.
At the project level, there are black belts, master black belts, green belts, yellow belts and white belts. These people conduct projects and implement improvements.
Black Belt: Leads problem-solving projects. Trains and coaches project teams.
Green Belt: Assists with data collection and analysis for Black Belt projects. Leads Green Belt projects or teams.
Master Black Belt: Trains and coaches Black Belts and Green Belts. Functions more at the Six Sigma program level by developing key metrics and the strategic direction. Acts as an organization's Six Sigma technologist and internal consultant.
Yellow Belt: Participates as a project team member. Reviews process improvements that support the project.
White Belt: Can work on local problem-solving teams that support overall projects, but may not be part of a Six Sigma project team. Understands basic Six Sigma concepts from an awareness perspective.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization certificate, test name or trademark.