4, 3, 2, 1, 0 and GO!!!! NO need to think, just touch and race. Challenge your friends in a simple, but fascinating network game. If you win, you can certainly use the fast fingers nickname ;)
How to play?
- Each player must join the same WiFi network (if there is no WiFi network available, just make a WiFi Hotspot on your Android phone and let the others join it)
- One of the players should start a network game (name the game, choose the max number of players and track length)
- The players will join the game (choose nickname, choose color, choose car and of course the game in which they want to race)
- After every player joined the game one of them should hit the start and the countdown begins
- No need to hit the breaks :) just give your lane as many touches as you can and your car flies towards the finish line
WARNING!!! Dont loose your temper! Dont hurt your phone! Theres always another chance :P
For those of you, who play this in a BAR - in our game you may DRINK AND DRIVEit can HELP :)
Limitations in the free version:
- Create game max 2 players
- Cannot modify track length
- Only the default car available
Players using the free version can join games created by Simple Grand Prix Pro and vice versa.