"The secret of Shibuya is that it demands skill at a whole bunch of different things at once... It's fast, furious and utterly enthralling." -Pocket Gamer
-Pocket Gamer, Gold Award
Can you become a Grandmaster? Featuring a stunningly simple and award-winning mechanic, Shibuya Grandmaster is a fast-paced arcade game of depth and old-school challenge that will have you honing your skills for years.
It's simple to learn, but you'll be tested as your brain adapts to a whole new way of thinking and your fingers try to keep up. Don't give up! As you learn to effortlessly plan ahead, form combos, and dig yourself out of tight spots, the feeling of being in the zone is unlike anything else.
- A completely original game design, celebrated by the PAX 10, IGF, and critics.*
- Truly free. The only in-app purchases are cosmetic backgrounds/color sets.
- An addictive progression system which constantly teaches you to improve.
- 7 gameplay speeds, up to the impossibly fast Gentle Rain.
- 60fps silky-smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Customization via a wide variety of atmospheric backgrounds and color sets.
- 5-song licensed soundtrack.
- Colorblind-friendly color set swapping.
- Leaderboards across multiple categories to challenge your friends.
About in-app purchases: After careful thought, we've decided to release Shibuya Grandmaster completely free, without any pay gates to halt your progression. Instead, it's supported entirely by optional purchases of gorgeous animated backgrounds and color sets. If you enjoy the game, please pick one up! Or you can get everything (and everything we'll ever add) at a steep discount with the one-time Everything Forever purchase.
* Praise for the original Shibuya (2010):
Shibuya is a great puzzler that I recommend without hesitation. Its rare to find a fresh color-matching puzzle game, but Shibuya succeeds. -IGN
"A touch-controlled narcotic" -Gameshack
While Shibuya is very easy-to-learn, it isnt so easy to put down once you get hooked by its charms -Macworld
Selected for the PAX 10 Indie Showcase, 2010
Honorable Mention for the IGF's Best Mobile Game
IOS Indie Game Of The Year - DIYgamer