Seven! Puzzle is an enticing and joyful brain training puzzle, where you have to match 3 domino blocks to fuse into a higher number merged dice. It is a fun, simple to learn, colorful, addicting block puzzle and a great IQ exercise suitable for all ages!
How To Play Seven! Puzzle:
- You start with a 5x5 grid where you have to place single or double block dominoes.
- The double block puzzle dominoes can be rotated in any direction and position you desire.
- Match three or more adjacent dices of the same color to create a Merge Effect and get a new higher numbered merged domino. For instance, if you merge 4 "number 2" dominoes, you will get a "number 3" dice. In other words, merged dices produce the next +1 number domino.
- When you match 3 or more six dices, you get a merged dominoes with letter M on it.
- Merge at least 3 "M" dominoes to create a colorful explosion of 3x3 cells to free up space.
- The goal of the game is to place dominoes strategically, merge them, have fun and survive for as long as possible.
Develop a strategy, anticipate inconvenient domino blocks, enjoy the slushy dice merges and become the master of Seven! Puzzle.