No more keeping track of paper inspections.
Now you can view and submit inspections right from your iPad. Smart Inspect allows our fleet partners to have an integrated equipment inspection application that allows quick creation of check-in, annual and other types of inspections.The SmartEquip Inspections application gives subscribers a way to provide their staff with an easier and more efficient way to complete an inspection right from their iPad.
Subscribers will be able to access the equipment support information on The SmartEquip Network, and have the ability to; search, view, and complete inspections for equipment. With our network of equipment from dozens of major manufacturers including Case, Ditchwitch, Doosan, Genie, JLG, John Deere, Kobelco, Kubota, Magnum, Multiquip., Wacker and more. No more worrying about keeping track of inspection forms between equipment rentals, SE Inspect converts and streamlines the form process all from the SE Inspect iPad application.
1. Log into the tool with their own ERP Credentials
2. Search your own Equipment Numbers to generate and work on inspections
3. Assign inspections to locations and or yourself
4. View inspections and equipment summary information
5. Start and Stop work on inspections
6. See all steps that can be passed or failed
7. Add comments and pictures to steps
8. Managers have access to the submitted inspections.
9. Request help from internal SMEs or external partners (like dealers)
10. Link to Mobile Support for operator manuals, diagrams and other support information
All information is stored and can be returned to the partnersystem as PDF, data or work orders.
Note: You must have an active subscription to SE Inspect in order to use this application.
SmartEquip suppliers have the option to provide inspection templates for their equipment, ensuring that they are providing the best information to their largest customers. Suppliers can choose to use Smart Inspect directly, or through SmartEquip Enterprise for Manufacturers.