Guide your customers through your sales process anytime, anywhere using RouteOnes mobile point of sale (MPS). It captures and presents credit application and related information on a tablet that connects directly to your RouteOne system for seamless workflow.
The tool can help you:
- Process retail and lease deals on a tablet in your store or remotely
- Engage your customers in the sale by making them part of it (they enter their own data)
- Automate important workflow steps to improve the vehicle buying experience and help manage compliance obligations
- Present notifications and disclosures electronically
- Digitally capture signatures (for the Credit Application)
The app can be customized with your logo to ensure your brand is front-and-center, and it leverages the RouteOne services you may already have, such as identity verification and credit bureau integrations.
- Retail and lease processing
- Individual and business applications (single- and co-applicants) with lead and payment call information
- Customization with your preferred logo
- Presentation of credit score disclosure
- Identity verifications, including OFAC checks and out-of-wallet questions
- Capture eSignatures on the credit application
- Email notifications sent to you and your customers to support communication and follow-up
Download the app now and follow the activation procedures including contacting the RouteOne Help Desk at 866.768.8301 to complete your sign up process.
Log in to the app with your existing RouteOne user ID and password. New users will need to login the first time to www.routeone.net to accept the use policy and configure their ID.
The app is suitable for use on tablets.
Further questions can be directed to RouteOne Customer Support at 866.933.0663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR USERS IN CANADA: RouteOne LLC, on behalf of RouteOne Canada Corp, seeks your consent to install the RouteOne mobile Point of Sale application, and to automatically install future upgrades or updates of the application on your computing device. By downloading the RouteOne mobile Point of Sale application, you consent to the installation the RouteOne mobile application and any future upgrades or updates. RouteOne LLC is located at 31500 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 200, Farmington Hills MI 48334, USA and on the web at www.routeone.com. RouteOne Canada Corp is located at 8901 Woodbine Ave. Markham, ON, L3R 9Y4, Canada, and on the web at www.routeone.com/canada. You may withdraw your consent by uninstalling the RouteOne mobile Point of Sale application from your computing device.