Just another simple private VPN client. Dubbed as the best gaming VPN.
Hadron Particle version 8.0
We updated the app for a better experience. Get the latest version for the available fixes and changes:
- fixed d-pad navigation to toolbar elements (Android TV)
- updated libraries
- revert back to original dialog size (as popular request)
- fixed VPN is losing state when force_handshake is ON
- changed; theme switch (dark), about app (tap quantum icon) this is in preparation for regaining support for Android TV
- fix crash for some Android 10 devices
- updated libs
- add start_on_boot (Settings>Misc) discreetly auto start quantum VPN in background upon reboot
- fixed check config read failure on some devices
- adjusted to a larger view on settings and logs
- replaced the deprecated holo theme with device defaults
- bug fixes and optimizations
- changed: if VPN is running, disable detect_ipv4
- add saver for force handshake (located in Settings SSL)
- add force_handshake SSL
- changed config detection
- add auto reconnect on system exits
- fixed all log issues Android 6 - 10
- add auto detect ipv4
- optimized, reduced 1 class
HOW TO USE?
Instructions are written in the app.
Fill all required fields, then tap the Start button.
CONNECTED BUT CANNOT BROWSE?
- A common typographical mistake like wrong credential inputs in remote_host, remote_port, username, and password.
- Try to use custom DNS, or you might have an invalid SNI configuration.
NB: If you are experiencing an error or blank appearance. Please do a clean installation to update the app. To do that, Clear Application Data, Uninstall currently installed app, Restart phone, download and install the new version.