What to collect feedback about something simple? Like, how many residents like the new addition to your build (if you're a landlord)? Or, find out how many people come by this walkway vs another?
Using QR Scores, you can create a simple survey and post a QR code to allow ease of voting for your participants!
VOTE ONLY USING YOUR CAMERA
- participants use their iPhone cameras to vote on something they like, support, or favor
- undoing their vote is always an option
MANAGE YOUR SURVEYS
- print out your survey's QR code and create a visual for people to scan your code
- view the number of participants for each survey (visuals coming soon)
- edit, close and delete surveys
Find out who is the most favorited actor/actress in your school by printing out a collection of headshots and creating a survey for each shot. Then, post the survey on a wall where there is a lot of traffic.
Look here for a photo explanation of this example http://bit.ly/qr-scores-example-1