Push Me helps you stay up to date using notifications in an intuitive and simple way. Your creativity sets the limit on what you can get notified about.
How does it work?
1. Create an Inbox in the App.
2. Call my API with the Inbox identifier and your message.
3. Take a look at your iPhone, the notification will arrive instantly. If you have an Apple Watch it will be visible here too.
Where do I send the notification request?
- You send a GET to https://pushmeapi.jagcesar.se with the two arguments "identifier" and "title". The title will appear in your push notification and in the app. You can also add the argument "url", "body" and "imageURL" to your request. A GET request would look like this: https://pushmeapi.jagcesar.se?identifier=[identifier]&title=[title]
- If you want to send a notification to multiple identifiers, separate them by a comma and set them to the identifier argument.
If you're a PRO subscriber you can also send an e-mail to [inbox identifier]@pushme.jagcesar.se. All e-mails will be forwarded to your Inbox. Great way to create anonymous e-mail adresses.
How many Push notifications can I send?
- There's no limit. But keep in mind that with great powers, comes great responsibility.
Do I have to register?
- Nope. We use CloudKit to identify you. Sign in to iCloud on your device and all your tokens and messages will appear automatically.
Feel free to reach out on Twitter @JagCesar.
If you choose to purchase Push Me PRO a payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Push Me PRO is $0.99 USD per month, and may vary from country to country.