Are you looking for a plant for that shadow spot in the back of your garden? Or would you like an evergreen plant with red and purple flowers in june, july and august?
With the Plant guide you will find the perfect plant for the right place!
- Plant guide contains more than 12.500 plants
- Twelve characteristics are listed for the plants (scientific name, local name, type, height, flower period, flower color, leaf color, light exposure, evergreen, winter hardiness, ph soil and some special characteristics
- Special characteristics include climbing plant, rampant plant, ground cover, fragrant, poisonous, autumn color, attractive for butterflies or bees, herb, fruit and vegetable
- For more than 4.400 plants one or more images are included.
- In total more than 15.000 images are included.
- An internet connection is necessary for the included images. They are downloaded when they are visible.
- It is easy to view additional images for each plant (even the one without included images) through a web search
- Additional info about the plant can be searched on the internet through the app
- Info about the maintenance of the plant can also be search on the internet though the app
Be aware that this app downloads images from the internet. Be careful with use on a mobile network.