Take a deep dive into the immense and fascinating world of pixel art - impress your friends, family and the entire world with your wonderful masterpieces!
PixArt is an exciting color-by-numbers game for adults and a great way to feel like a real artist. Our application will help you relax and relieve stress. You will learn how to choose the right color combinations and also improve your fine motor skills, concentration and accuracy.
- hundreds of uniquely designed coloring books, updated weekly
- smart one-touch filling
- awesome magic wand tool
- changeable shape of pixels
- ability to save and share your artworks with friends on the most popular social networks
You can subscribe for unlimited access to PixArt content. Every week, new images will be available for download and you'll be able to access unlimited coloring pages for the duration of your subscription.
- The subscriptions are $1.49 weekly*, $5.99 monthly*, $21.99 annually*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at leat 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period