phone2park is the easiest way to pay for on-street parking in Wellington, New Zealand.
Our prepaid parking service lets you:
- Park without the need for cash
- Only pay for what you use
- Extend your parking time without returning to your car
- Stop parking early to get a refund of the remaining time
- Get a reminder alert if your time is low - avoid parking tickets!
- Businesses can get a GST invoice for their vehicle parking, making it easy to claim parking as a tax expense.
You can sign up for phone2park in the app or at http://phone2park.co.nz/join/ - all you need is your vehicle numberplate and a mobile phone. If you have a credit card, you can start parking with phone2park immediately.
You can add additional vehicles and mobile numbers to your account at any time after registering.
How To Park
After you sign up, just open the app, select parking zone and the time required, and press 'Park Now'.
While your car is parked, simply open the app to view how much time remains.
For more information see our Help page at http://phone2park.co.nz/help/
There is a small transaction fee each time you use the phone2park system, see http://phone2park.co.nz/charges/ for details.