Imagine you are being attacked and you want to call the emergency number.
In most cases, the attacker will not be so kind and wait until you reach for your mobile phone.
Even if you cannot reach your phone, panSOS gives you the possibility to
- make an emergency call,
- send SMS and E-Mail automatically with your current position (GPS).
That's how it works:
- A timer controls a countdown.
- Once the countdown is started, you can stop or restart it.
- As soon as the countdown expires, the emergency call is made, the SMS and E-Mail with your current position (GPS) are sent automatically.
- If an emergency occurs while the countdown is still in progress and you have the opportunity to respond, the panSOS-button is available to make an emergency call immediately.
The function also depends on your settings.
So make sure you enter the right emergency contacts and turn ON the GPS Tracking.
Attention iOS users! Apple does not allow SMS to be sent automatically.
So make sure you enter an E-Mail address in the settings.
Watch our panSOS tutorial video on YouTube for more information or contact us.
panSOS has been translated into 17 languages so far:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portugese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
We cannot bear reading in the news about children being abducted on their way to school, or women being assaulted.
It almost seems that societies accepted such attacks as a normal status.
Maintaining the status quo is not working. Something has to change and we will take the first step.
Our vision behind panSOS is a better society by fighting crime.
Once panSOS is widely used and well known,
even criminals will know that the possibility of being caught will increase significantly.
In the long term, this should prevent the majority of criminals from committing a crime.
Join our social revolution now and help us make this world a better place with panSOS.
Maria & Stergios Athanasiou
Mobile Phone: +49 157 71 96 96 71
panSOS Website: www.pansos.gr
Facebook page of panSOS: https://www.facebook.com/panSOS.EmergencyApp/