T-Mobile is teeing up for another season as Major League Baseball's official wireless sponsor.
The subscription, the All Teams plan, includes hundreds of out-of-market baseball games and would regularly cost almost $120. You cn use All Teams on up to 10 supported devices like smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, Samsung smart TVs, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
T-Mobile subscribers can get this deal and others by using the T-Mobile Tuesdays app or website between Tuesday and April 1. T-Mobile's Digits, pay per day, pay as you go, data-only and voice-only plans aren't eligible.
"We love baseball, and clearly, so do our customers! They streamed nearly 3 million hours of baseball with MLB.TV in 2018 - two times more than the year prior," John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile, said in a statement.
FOLLOW Download.com on Twitter for all the latest app news.
- Microsoft Office vs Google Docs Suite vs LibreOffice in 2018
- The best mobile apps for news, politics, and investigative journalism
- The best apps for renting and buying movies in 2018
- Are your live local channels on a streaming TV service yet? (CNET)
- YouTube TV and Roku: Why your cable box and TiVo days are numbered(ZDNet)
- Six encoders your business can use to stream and capture live video(TechRepublic)