If you have Spotify Premium, you can get Hulu's ad-supported service at no extra cost, starting Tuesday.
The offer works for new and existing Spotify Premium users. If you already have Hulu, you can also take advantage of the deal.
If you're new to Spotify Premium, after you sign up for the offer, you'll get the Premium streaming service and Hulu free for the first 30 days. After the first month, you'll pay $10 per month.
If you already have Spotify Premium, you can activate Hulu as part of your account.
The deal runs through June 10.
FOLLOW Download.com on Twitter for all the latest app news.
- Many popular health apps found to be sending Facebook sensitive customer data
- Facebook for Android users can now disable location sharing when not using the app
- Facebook's Onavo VPN app that was used for snooping is shutting down amid controversy
- Facebook faces complaints from more former content moderators in lawsuit(CNET)
- Microsoft Edge lets Facebook run Flash code behind users' backs (ZDNet)
- How tech scandals impact workers and job seekers (TechRepublic)