Pixomatic is a "desktop level quality" photo editing app. It's like having a more manageable Adobe Photoshop (iOS, Android) in your pocket.
The app makes it easier to accurately cut around an image and layer it onto another. Pixomatic even promises easier edits on fine details like hair.
Whether you want to make your images humorous or beautiful, the app has a slew of tools to make each photo edit stunning.
Here are a few things you can do with the, now free, Pixomatic app:
- Replace or remove photo backgrounds
- Blur backgrounds for better depth of field
- Make images grayscale
- Apply multiple filters for the perfect edit
- Adjust colors in the image
- Crop and flip your picture easier
- Smooth images, adjust shadows, and set the opacity
- Manipulate image perspective
- Make stickers
It's unclear how long Pixomatic will be free, but download it while you can!
FOLLOW Download.com on Twitter for all the latest app news.
- The Pixomatic app changed its price from $5 to free in the app stores.
- The app works similarly to Adobe Photoshop with more manageable, yet still effective, tools.
- Moment is the photo app you need to create better images on your phone
- 3 free Microsoft Office Photo Editor alternatives
- Facebook launches 3D photos to transform your everyday pictures
- Adobe Photoshop app for iPad coming in 2019
- Edit Your Images Like a Pro With These Photo-Editing Apps (CNET)
- LG launches portable instant camera-printer hybrid (ZDNet)
- 4 secrets: How to take professional photos with your smartphone (TechRepublic)