When you're not feeling well, the last thing you want to do is sit in a waiting room for hours. The Solv health app can find an available doctor with a same-day appointment.
The app is easy to use. Enter your reason for needing to see a doctor, your location, the time you want, whether you're an adult or have a child, and click "search."
Solv will generate a list of clinics that best suit your needs and location. You can see the possible appointment time, location, and clinic rating. Click "book it" if you want the appointment, or search through other results.
To book the appointment, Solv asks for some basic info like your name, birthday, phone number, and email. You don't have to risk being a walk-in and waiting for hours, or being on hold with a nurse.
The app can reschedule quickly for you and help you understand which clinics or offices will take your insurance.
Most recently, Solv added telemedicine support, Solv Video Telemed. Instead of going to the clinic, you can speak with a doctor directly on your screen via a video call.
According to Mobihealth News, Solv's video calls are encrypted and require no additional downloads for the user.
Download.com reached out to Solv and will update when we hear back.
FOLLOW Download.com on Twitter for all the latest app news.
- The Solv Health app can find you a convenient, same-day doctor's appointment with a simple search.
- The app just added Solv Video Telemed so users can talk to a doctor directly in the app.
- Telemedicine app Kry that brings doctors' visits to your phone expands to France
- Scientists create stroke-detecting app for smartphones
- App 'i-Prognosis' could enable early detection of Parkinson's Disease
- Diagnosing tuberculosis with an app is now possible, thanks to a new breakthrough
- New Floodlight app could help treat multiple sclerosis patients, and eventually others
- 2018 Nobel Prize in Medicine awarded to researchers for cancer breakthrough (CNET)
- This medical pioneer trains digital doctors with AR and VR (ZDNet)
- 3 steps to improve the quality of your organization's data (TechRepublic)