A game of Uno can go from friendly to vicious in just a few turns. Your relationship with your family might be safer if you choose to play Mattel's card game on your smartphone.
Mattel and NetEase, through Mattel163 studio, have launched the Uno app worldwide for iOS and Android. Mattel had previously released its own mobile version of the game in certain countries. And as of last year, users could also play Uno on Facebook Instant Games.
Nothing can replace playing an old fashioned game of Uno, but the app comes close. Instead of sitting around a physical table with family and friends, in the game, each avatar takes turns after the cards are dealt.
All the frustrating cards like Reverse, Draw Two, Skip, Wild Card and the dreaded Draw Four Wild Card are here. The games move more quickly than they would if you were playing with a physical deck. A perk, if you've consistently gotten Draw Four, you don't really have to hold two dozen cards.
Winning rounds earn rewards, and as you play, you level up. And as you level up, you unlock more ways to play.
You can also play tournaments, 2v2 mode, real-time matches, customize the rules, complete daily quests and more.
FOLLOW Download.com on Twitter for all the latest app news.
- Mattel and NetEase, through Mattel163 studio, have launched the Uno app worldwide for iOS and Android.
- You can play tournaments, 2v2 mode, real-time matches, customize the rules, complete daily quests and more.
- 5 best Facebook and Messenger games you can play for free in 2019
- 7 best cooking games you can play on your iPhone or iPad in 2019
- Best game apps to win real money
- How to play Fortnite Mobile and win: A guide for beginners
- Two free adventure games you cannot miss (CNET)
- Fortnite security issue would have granted hackers access to accounts (ZDNet)
- Five skills you need to become a video game tester (free PDF) (TechRepublic)