Join the food allergy revolution!
At My Allergy ID, we are committed to enabling food allergy sufferers to eat worry free, by eradicating the stress and debilitation that is often felt when eating or dining out with a food allergy.
We aim to create a digital community between the two million people in the UK suffering from a food allergy, and the people who cook, manufacture and distribute their food.
We aim to digitise, streamline and enhance the transparency of allergen information via a mobile app, to save lives and empower users to be more confident in their food choices no matter where or what they choose to eat.
Choose to eat!
Rather than feverishly scanning menus and planning dining option weeks in advance, we are streamlining the food allergen information process. With My Allergy ID you can:
* Scan barcodes on specific UK food products (Please note: our database is continually evolving, at present we do not have all UK food products in our database)
* Create your own allergy ID with personalised preferences and avoid allergy triggers: wheat, rye, barley, oats, kamut, soya, nuts, peanut, sesame, milk, egg, fish, crustaceans, celery, sulphur dioxide & sulphates, mustard, molluscs, lupin.
* Rate your food products and experience
* Collaborate with businesses on the improvement of food allergen information on packaging, menus and in restaurants
* Explore local restaurants within a five mile radius of your exact location
* Define your culinary preferences, tailored to your exact food allergy requirements
Please feel free to share any part of your My Allergy ID experience with us by emailing email@example.com and by joining us on our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter @myallergyid)
Ready to be a part of the food allergy revolution? Choose to eat and download the app today.
Welcome to the future of food allergies!