In order to perfectly adjust your hearing aids to your individual needs, your hearing care professional requires detailed information about your experience with your hearing aids. myHearing provides you with a platform to rate your hearing in real-world listening situations. Once you enter your responses, your hearing care professional receives this information instantly with a simple touch of a button. Your hearing care professional can use your responses to better adjust the settings of your hearing aids (1).
Additionally, hearing exercises help to accelerate the adaptation process. All the while, your hearing care professional is just a touch of a button away, via phone or chat messaging (2). Using this App, you will be able to experience a free on-demand video consultation from your personal Hearing Care Professional (3).
With myHearing, you are in control of your hearing aids. Easily adjust settings with your smartphone, just like a remote control (4). Manually switch between programs, adjust the volume, or balance the high and low frequencies.
Moreover, you will receive useful advice about usage and care of your hearing aids, and learn interesting facts about hearing in general.
The App also displays your daily wearing time, sound exposure, and the listening effort (5).
Start your journey now to explore your new experience with myHearing.
The myHearing App is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health professional, including Audiologist, ENT or acoustician.
The myHearing app generates short control signals which are designed to be played through the devices speakers and may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets, or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
Passion, courage, and especially a vision for the future are the basis of continuous innovation and improvement. With myHearing, we are looking ahead and pushing the limits of technology in order to help people hear what is really important to them. User-friendliness, reliability, and accuracy form the basis of all myHearing products at the highest level.
The vision of myHearing combined with Siemens experience provide a diverse portfolio of highly developed hearing solutions for you.
In case of any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can also be found under these words: siegnia, siknia, singia, signa
(1) To access the App an invitation or code is required from your hearing care professional.
(2) Available only if simultaneously applied by your hearing care professional
(3) iTunes Minimum version required iOS 10
(4) Remote adjustments by the hearing care professional and user control over hearing aid settings are only possible with Siemens and Signia 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion 2, Sirion 2 & Signia Nx devices.
(5) Available only for Bluetooth hearing aids.
Sivantos GmbH is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany