Marine Online is an online platform that offers seamless transactions to maritime professionals for a wide range of maritime products and services anytime and anywhere. Leveraging on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, its web + app features provide users with a convenient, secure and fast online access of maritime products and services. With Marine Credit, shipowners can now leverage on a single credit line across the supply chain, improving cash flow and drives digital adaptation in the maritime industry. Additionally, they can also utilise the free tools namely Vessel/Port Search, TCE/Distance Voyage Estimation, Port Cost Computation and Vessel Valuator.
• Chartering: Matching of cargo and vessels at zero commission.
• Port Agency: Work with authorised agents from over 700 ports globally.
• Ship Supply: Procure from over 40,000 product variants at competitive pricing.
• Bunkering: Real-time fuel price, receive quotation from more than 300 ports globally.
• Crewing: Recruit seafarers from over 100,000 candidates with various expertise and nationality.
• Ship Sales & Purchase: Source for suitable vessels in our comprehensive listing of ships for your business needs.
• Insurance: Comprehensive vessel and cargo coverage with online claims and settlement services.
• Marine Services: Provides emergency, maintenance, inspection, and technical services.
Free Marine Tools:
• Vessel / Port Search: Search for vessels’ real-time positions and port information globally.
• TCE/Distance Voyage Estimation: Calculate and estimate the costs of your voyage from port to port.
• Port Cost Computation: Calculate and get the estimated port disbursements of the port which your vessels will be calling.
• Vessel Valuator: Provides instant, data-driven ship valuations and market insights for vessels.