mPACSViewer is a DICOM viewer for iOS devices (iPads, iPhones).
You can use medical images from PACS server or medical imaging device through mobile gadget after simple network setting relating to the PACS Server and Local Storage (AETitle, Address, Port).
This app supports most of the modality images(US, CT, MR, CR, RF, DX, NM and others) and SR(Structure Report) if it comply with DICOM format and transfer syntax.
mPACSViewer could be a very useful app when you use archived images in PACS server through your mobile device in your hospital wireless network.
We are providing very useful functions as follows
1. Support most of medical images : All DICOM images (DICOM 3.0 and previous version also)
2. Support multi frame image : you can see cine image in Viewer
3. Demo Server : simple Query & Retrieve demo server
4. Thumbnail view : select thumbnail image and can see it very conveniently
5. Search options : modality, date, month, patient name, id, ref physician, Acc
6. SR : you can see DICOM Structure Report in Viewer
7. Easy and Simple User Interface : compared with other DICOM Viewers, we provide very intuitive UI so you can get accustomed to very easily
1. Compatible with most modalities (US, CT, MR, CR, RF, NM and others)
2. Provide Demo Server as a basic function
3. Support direct connection with medical imaging device as well as PACS server
4. Support SR (Structure Report)
5. DICOM Query and Retrieve (C-FIND SCU, C-MOVE SCU)
6. Useful search options such as modality, date, month, patient name, id, ref physician, Acc
7. Support multi frame images (play & pause, next frame, previous frame)
8. Thumbnail view window
9. Contrast and Brightness adjustment of window level (WC/WW) (except for US)
10. Zooming and panning images
11. DICOM tag information
12. Save images to the local device
13. Send Email with file attached (image, SR)
14. Other Viewer functions (Colour invert, Flip, Left/Right rotation)
15. Quick Help manual
- mPACSViewer can be access with PACS Server through WiFi wireless network.
- This application cannot be guaranteed for primary diagnostic or other clinical purpose.
2. Support original language that are saved in PACS Server
(Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, European(German,French,Spanish,Italian etc..), Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Nordic, Baltic Rim, Celtic)
If you have any questions, mail to us : firstname.lastname@example.org