This JP Medical app-book,Key Clinical Topics in Critical Care, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextraspatented technology.
A powerful search
Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
Complete set of medical calculators: Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator, and more
Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Key Clinical Topics in Critical Care offers an indispensable and practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written and edited by specialists with a wealth of clinical experience, this book provides rapid access to core topics in critical care. Each topic is written in a concise and easy-to-digest format, making this book anessential resource for exam revision and quick reference at the point of care.
- More than 100 topics presented in an A-to-Z format, from Acute Coronary Syndrome to Weaning from Ventilation
- Succinct coverage of clinical features, diagnosis, treatment and complications
- Effective exam revision for FRCA, FFICM and EDIC candidates
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of key concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Editors: Sara-Catrin Cook, Matt Thomas, Jerry Nolan, and Michael Parr
Publisher: JP Medical
A SUBSCRIPTION-FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most-trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such asWiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.