Heres how it works:
Each new group gets a unique login code. Once group members are on board, the group leader can send various types of messages with customized call-to-actions:
1. Reminders (ex: The bus is leaving at 10am tomorrow morning.)
2. Short Answer (ex: What did you think of last nights event?)
3. Yes/No (ex: Is the Earth round?)
4. Multiple Choice (ex: What size t-shirt do you want?)
5. Choose All That Apply (ex: What hobbies do you enjoy?)
Each message fills the screen until the recipient responds. Once a response is made, the message is added to the group archive, and the group leader gets to review the results. The only other feature on the app is direct messaging, in case a group member wants to contact the group leader or another member other privately.
Who is Kangaroo for? It can help any community organizer or group leader who wants a simple and effective way to update their members and get timely feedback.