The Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) is a statutory board under the Singapore Ministry of Law. IPOS administers the Singapore IP regime and aims to build a Singapore where innovative enterprises use intangible assets to grow.
IPOS Go provides business owners and innovators convenient on-the-go access to key functions available on the IPOS e-services portal (i.e. IP2SG).
Use IPOS Go to:
- Apply for and renew trademark registrations in Singapore*
- Search for similar trademarks and other registrable IPs in Singapore
- Be notified of application status updates and read correspondences from IPOS*
- View and manage portfolio of previous applications*
- Save and retrieve drafts of trademark applications*
* These functions require login using a SingPass or CorpPass account.
To access the full suite of IPOS e-services, please visit https://www.ip2.sg/ on your desktop or laptop.