Are you a filmmaker, writer, musician or someone with an immense interest in creating new stuff? IFP's official app has been designed by us to connect you with the right creators and help you in taking your creation to a larger audience within the app and across the festival.
The app will help you to
1. Connect with like-minded creators from your city to collaborate, network and work together. Message them directly for work opportunities and open yourself to a whole new world of never-before opportunities.
2. Participate in regular challenges across tales, videos, poems, photographs, stories, audio and much more - and compete with IFP's community of lacs of creators to get your work featured on IFP's social media.
3. All your work in one place - Create, upload and participate. Populate your profile with your work, which can be shared with anyone in a single click.
4. View global feed with some of the best content from films to stories, poems to designs created from over 30 countries - curated especially for you.
5. Register for IFP's annual challenges including 50 Hour Filmmaking Challenge, Short Scriptwriting Challenge, Storytelling Challenge, Poster Design Challenge and much more and get early access to buy tickets for IFP festival at Mumbai.
6. Get regular updates from IFP about upcoming events and meetups and register for them in a single click, including festival program and schedule.
7. Get to work on IFP's branded content initiatives, with direct updates reaching your notifications.
For better app experience, keep the notifications on. We won't spam you, we promise!