With Image Loader you can search for images quickly and easily, and you can load images on a page from a URL.
To load images from a page, there are two ways: by entering the page's URL manually or by accessing the page in a browser, clicking on "Share" and selecting the app from the list of options for the URL to be inserted into the Image Loader.
- Search: Perform image searches just by entering a keyword.
- Viewer: See the images in better resolution in a viewer that has zoom options and among other things.
- Download Images: Download images easily, either by selecting only the favorites or all at once. The application has a simple, fast and effective download manager.
- Customizable: Select from several options those that best suit you. Theme options, image display list style, download folder and viewer are some of the options you may be customizing.
- Bookmarks: Easily add your favorite pages to load whenever you want. It is also possible to import and export favorites to the device's internal memory.
- Use as a reader: With the simple viewing and loading functions, you can use this application to read manga/comics simply, just having the URLs of the chapters.
It is recommended to always access the pages first in the browser and only then load them in this application, since the sites can benefit from clicks/visits to generate profit. The responsibility for the downloaded images rests solely with the user, therefore, this application does not support the unauthorized sharing of copyrighted images.
Obviously, not all sites work and the images you see in the browser will not always be captured by the application. It has an effective algorithm to capture images, but not perfect. Social networks and websites with content protected by privacy, for example, may not work as expected.
*. ACCESS TO STORAGE: The application must have access to data storage to download and share images, as well as import/export favorites.