Now with Arma 3 support!
iZurvive provides you with DayZ and Arma 3 maps, lets you place tactical markers (player positions, tents, meeting points,..) on it and automatically shares those markers with the friends in your group - without the need for accounts, a registration or other services! Furthermore it provides a loot-map for DayZ.
Finding and coordinating your team in the huge open world of DayZ and Arma 3 has never been easier!
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus+ (DayZ Standalone) Satellite / Topographic
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus, Taviana Origins, Taviana and Namalsk (DayZ Mod)
- High-resolution offline map of Tanoa, Altis, Stratis, Malden, Dingor, Fallujah, Kunduz, Lingor, Lythium, Malden, Porto, Sahrani, Takistan, Takistan Mountains, Taunus (Arma 3)
- Lootmaps for all DayZ Standalone maps
- Map fully zoom- and scrollable
- Easy coordination of your team
- Share tactical markers with your groups
- Different marker types: player position, vehicle, tent, meeting point
- Join groups
- No registration or account necessary
Note that you will need to download at least one high-resolution map (Chernarus, Taviana,..), which will be stored on the SD-Card.
For any questions, or if you feel that we should really have a certain feature in the next version, please contact us: email@example.com
This app is for non-commercial use only.
ARMA 2 is a trademark of Bohemia Interactive
DayZ created by Dean "Rocket" Hall, (c) 2012-2013, http://dayzmod.com
The map of Chernarus is for games by Bohemia Interactive (ARMA, ARMA II,...) and was obtained from publicly available sources.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.