Since 2013, iVisa helps worldwide travelers with Visa and Passport Applications through the best technology. Our team of consultants provides a fee-based service in addition to the official government charge to assist clients through any visa process.
iVisa is the one stop shop for visa requirements. Our technology allows you to check if you need a visa or not in seconds. The process is fully optimized so you can complete it from your phone in minutes. After we submit any application on your behalf, you receive an instant confirmation email and, if granted, your visa is delivered electronically to your smartphone. We provide assistance with the following visas:
- India Visa
- Australia ETA
- Kenya Visa
- Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Turkey Visa
- Cambodia Visa
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Bahrain Visa
- Canada Visa
- US Visa
- Vietnam Visa
All decisions for granting of visas remain with the governments subject to lodging a valid application using the forms available on government websites. iVisa is not affiliated with any government.
We have travel visas and passport information for over 200 Countries directly available in your iPhone or iPad. With our visa app you will be able to use your iPhone or iPad to:
- Find out if a travel visa is required to your next travel destination.
- Obtain any Electronic Travel Authorization or Visa Waiver Program.
- View the detailed visa requirements at any time for over 200 Countries
- Obtain updated information on visa requirements
- Get visa requirements and process India visas on the fly
- Chat with one of our visa specialists 24x7 to get special consulting.
iVisa can also assist with the following Passport Services for United States residents:
- Obtaining a new US passport
- Renewing an old US passport
- Replacing a lost US passport
- US passport Name Change
- Obtaining and/or renewing a second valid US passport
- Renewing a UK passport