When you play songs in iTunes or Spotify, iTunification gets the track's details and shows them in Mountain Lion's new Notification Center or Growl. Your choice!
- Show notifications when a music track starts playing in iTunes and Spotify.
- Show the current track's details and artwork in status bar.
- Users choose Growl or Notification Center to show their notifications.
- Cover art is available and notifications are customizable when Growl is in use.
- Silent mode to prevent the application from bothering the user with notifications.
- An option to keep a history of songs played in Notification Center.
- An option not to show notifications when the music player is the active window.
- An option to make iTunification start when the system starts.