This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com. iScrobbler is a useful utility, especially if you want to find similar artists to those you already like through last.fm. The interface has been simplified a bit. I held off on 5 stars however because it needs two more aspects added:
1. The OPTION for it to be put in your Log-in Items, as opposed to it automatically being put in there. Choice is a good thing.
2. An option for it to start automatically when iTunes is opened. I use ByteController with iTunes (which is an excellent app, allowing a small menubar controller & hotkeys for iTunes). This starts & stops with iTunes, and iScrobbler would be all the better with this same option.
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com. Um,audioscrobbler/last fm.com are not about downloads...it's about logging what you listen how often,etc.You can compare your listening habits to others.Blows Mobster away!
I have used this for some time now and if the servers could keep up (lots of downtime/slow submissions etc.) I would pay for it.
You can argue that if you paid for it it would be better but I will leave that up to all the Green Day and Radiohead listeners out there.
Great app. if your really into music!
- Regression - Podcast and track filters are working once more.
- "My Radio" is now available for non-subscribers.
- More Local Charts issues with DST time switch.
- Version check no longer nags if it gets a connection error during an auto-check.