This app provides a mobile user interface to iRev-eMaX Energy Management System. iRev-eMaX consists of a software server that can be linked to hardware such as energy meters, flow-meters or temperature sensors. Real-time data from such sensors installed at multiple locations is acquired over the internet (Broadband, GPRS, LAN) and transformed in the iRev-eMaX server to provide Monitoring, Notification, Visualization and Analysis features over a standard Web browser or Mobile app. iRev-eMaX server can be deployed either on a cloud server or at customer premises. (More information at http://www.ireveal.in/EnergyManagement.html)
- Real-time readings from any meters linked to the system
- Energy usage and load trend and breakdown for any section and duration with drill down feature and an option to toggle between trend and breakdown
- Automatic alerts when anomalies are detected based on configurable conditions.
- Option to log maintenance/operational events from the mobile app. This will be correlated with usage in web reports
- Option to log the quantity of production. This data will be used to compute specific energy in web reports.
- Option to enter tag readings from 'manual' meters. This data will be summarized in web reports.
- Tag trend feature to view the trend for any tag of any meter
- Cost trend feature to view the trend of cost
- Support for Asset Maintenance operations
For more information related to this product or our services, please visit http://www.ireveal.in/EnergyManagement.html