As part of the Transact's mobile application suite, iReturn supports mobile book returns, including rentals and buyback, via interaction with the campus store SCS systems.
Over wifi or cellular connections, iReturn retrieves real time information from SCS including outstanding rentals, applicable fees, buyout pricing, and buyback offers. Upon transaction completion, iReturn updates inventory, sales reports, and data capture. Mobile returns using an iPod or iPhone eliminate the need for large transaction terminals and/or network cables.
New in this release
- Re-branding; Transact is a standalone company now.
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Updated support for LineaPro hardware
- WiFi and Cellular connectivity
- Device profiles enable unique configurations per device and or location
- Optional customer lookup and capture by ID swipe
- Presentation of outstanding rentals by customer
- Combined support of rental returns, rental fees, and buyback
- Historical transaction ledger to email/reprint receipts
- Book lookup by touchscreen entry, camera scan, or optional barcode scanner
- Email or print receipts per device setup
- Revenue reporting with real-time device totals
- iPod touch 5th & 6th Generation
- iPhone 5/5S, 6/6S, 7/7S
- Barcode lookup by device camera
- Optional barcode scanning enclosure
- Optional Bluetooth receipt printing (Epson TM-P20 printer)