All New for the 2018 Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Includes link to iCoastside Half Moon Bay Guide app, too!
- Presented by our sponsor Safeway
Experience the 47th Annual Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival, October 13-14 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 8.
- Find & Share parking information
- Find Gourdy the Festival mascot
- Searchable directory of artists,
- find your favorite artist with booth locator,
- browse thru the art to see what you like,
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas,
- family and music entertainment schedules,
- full schedule of events,
- food and beverage listings,
- map of local pumpkin patches,
- special event listings,
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes,
- push message alerts from the festival,
- door-to-festival directions,
- local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside app
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Mavericks Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee and Miramar Events.