Video surveillance via web camera is easy, fast and free.
To configure a video surveillance through the webcam you need only a few minutes of work:
1. Any computer (desktop, laptop or netbook) with the Windows operating system.
2. A webcam (internal or external)
3. Download the program iPRGcam: iPRGcam.exe program file, download the file to your computer and run it from any folder. In this folder will be stored video archives.
The program consists of one file and requires no installation, just save the file "iPRGcam.exe" o any folder on Your computer, for example c:\iPRGcam\ and run the file iPRGcam.exe
THAT's ALL, the video surveillance system through a web camera is ready to work!!!
To turn on the recording, press "Record"
To enable/disable recording of photos with your webcam press "Record", the program will work on a software motion detector which will save only those frames in which there was movement.
To view the saved frames go to menu "Video files to", here the files are sorted by date. Photos can be viewed one frame at a time or in accelerated mode as in the video (the control buttons: forward, back, pause).
Recording pictures from a web camera to local disk in format (JPEG), maximum resolution supported 640x480, be sure to set the resolution in the menu "Select video format", even the cheapest Webcams support video resolution-capture 640x480. It is recommended to use the resolution of 640x480.
- Saved images are automatically sorted in folders by date in the format: year month day.
- Ability to save images from a web camera on a timer with many settings.
- Ability to save photos manually, one frame at a time by pressing the button.
- Ability to save images by motion detection (sensitivity motion detection adjustable).
- Support for multiple Webcams at the same time. If you run on a single computer, multiple instances of a program, each instance of the program should be in a separate folder, in theory the maximum number of connected Webcams can be no more than 9 in practice, we tested a maximum of 3-connected web camera and everything worked.
- Ability to view video files from the program. Video archives are broken down by days. You can view one frame or in movie mode.
- Sound alerts when motion is detected.