iMigraine is a simple migraine journal and headache tracking app designed to help you keep track of your migraines, migraine medication, pain medications, headaches, and migraine triggers. It is designed using inputs and feedback from medical practitioners and general physicians who require a simple and effective tool for their patients to help them track their migraines and headaches.
iMigraine is designed to help patients record their ongoing migraines, migraine medications which are taken and their effectiveness, notes on migraine aura, migraine triggers, migraine causes, symptoms and migraine medications .iMigraine provides the user with a complete detailed report regarding their migraines and helps him with his migraine treatment.
iMigraine provides easy to understand and intuitive dashboard and graphs to see when you had your last migraine, average migraine duration, migraine medication effect, and other informative details. It also has detailed reports on migraines and medications which can be given to doctors for better understanding of your migraines and treatment.
Functions and features :
- Simple, easy to use interface to record your migraines.
- Record ongoing or past migraines.
- Simple to add medications either pain medications or migraine medications.
- Pinpoint pain locations using intuitive layout.
- Customized detailed reports including medication effects, complete migraine record listing with pain intensity, pain point locations, medications which are taken and effect including notes.
- Encrypted user data for privacy protection.
The app can be of great help for people suffering from cluster headaches, ocular migraine, headaches, users suffering from migraine symptoms, users who want to record their migraine aura, the effect of migraine medication, and looking for what works with migraine relief.