Serious about your teen's driving safety? iLog Student Driving is for YOU! Log behind-the-wheel driving practice while using the included driving skills checklist to insure all important driving skills are covered!
Because most of us are not professional driving instructors we may need help knowing what to teaching our teens during driving sessions. We need to know what driving skills should be taught and in what order as well as needing a convenient way to log behind the wheel time for the DMV. That is where iLog Student Driving comes in.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death among 15- to 20-year olds. iLog Student Driving has been designed from the ground up to provide the necessary tools to enable parents to teach their teens to be safe drivers. iLog Student Driving is designed for use in the real world where we forget to start or stop the timer or arent sure which skill to teach next. iLog Student Driving will provide the tools necessary for the parent who is serious about their teens driving to teach like a pro.
For not much more than the cost of a glass of beer or wine or a Latte from Starbucks, you get an app that provides not only a timer for logging your teens road hours but also a detailed check list to help you teach your teen all the driving skills necessary to be a safe driver and pass your states DMV road test.
"iLog Student Driving Is a Must-Have App for Parents and Driving Instructors" says Sarah Hanlon of The iPhone App Review (June 12, 2015), giving the app 5/5 stars for Concept and Functionality. Now one of their Top Rated Apps!
Logging features include:
- Track drive start day and time and drive duration with easy to use timer.
- Timer can be paused and restarted during any driving session.
- Set anticipated drive duration.
- Use your phone for other things while the timer runs in the background.
- Timer will notify you if you have gone over your anticipated drive duration.
- Adjust start time and duration before saving drive to the log.
- Set day/night, weather, road and traffic conditions.
- Add notes about each session.
- Add missed drives to the log manually.
- Delete drives from the log.
- Log driving sessions for more than one student at a time using a single iCloud account.
- More than one instructor can log times for any student.
- All logs synced automatically between devices using a single iCloud account (the iCloud account used to purchase the app).
- Print completed log to any AirPrint capable printer.
- Send log as pdf or tab delimited text file by email.
Check list features include:
- Detailed list of driving skills.
- Starts with the pre-drive checklist.
- Continues with basic maneuvering skills.
- Wraps up with road and highway driving skills.
- Provides suggestions on where to practice each skill.
- Provides tips on how to teach and test each skill.
- When the student is proficient the skill can be checked off the list.
- Separate check list for each student.
- Check list syncs to other devices with the logs.
See more features and a Quick Start User's Guide on our website.
iLog Student Driving is written by a professional software developer with twenty years of experience writing commercial software who is also the parent of two teen drivers. As a parent the developer wanted an app that provided the necessary tools to do an effective job teaching without a bunch of features that were cool but unnecessary or even distracting. The result was iLog Student Driving.